Green Carpet Cleaning of Prescott Spot Removal Guide >
1. Blot up excess oil.
2. Sprinkle baking soda, cornstarch, or other absorbent on the stain. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes, and then vacuum.
3. Using a clean white cloth, sponge the stain with a dry-cleaning solvent.
4. Blot until the solvent is absorbed.
5. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 until the stain disappears or is no longer absorbed into the cloth.
6. If the stain remains, mix one tablespoon of liquid hand dishwashing detergent and one tablespoon of white vinegar with two cups of warm water. Sponge the stain with this solution. Blot until the liquid is absorbed.
7. Sponge with cold water and blot dry.